Flush Bottom Valve
Flush bottom valves are usually used to drain out contents at the lowest point of a tank or reactor end. Its kind of unique because when the valve is closed it leaves no dead space and this eliminates the problem of accumulation of solids or liquid within the valve. Flush Bottom Valves are provided with Heating / Cooling Jackets extra long spindle with cylinder arrangements which can be made for valve closing.
At the time of enquiry the following is required which is as under:
Center Bottom hole of Vessel
Vessel Bottom Flange Pad Thickness + Vessel Plate Thickness
Vessel Bottom Flange Drilling Standard
- Type: Piston Type, Rising / Non Rising Stem
- MOC: Cast Iron / Cast Steel / SS 304 / 316, 304 L, 316 L / PTFE, PP, HDPE Lined.
- Pressure rating: ASA 150#, 300#
- End connection: Flanged End
- Operation: Flush Bottom Valves - Manual, Pneumatic Operated