There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications. An important concept in check valves is the cracking pressure which is the minimum upstream pressure at which the valve will operate. Typically the check valve is designed for a specific cracking pressure.
- Types: Swing check, Lift check, in-line check, ball check, Disc Check, Diaphragm Check
- Design: API 600, API 6D and API 598 / API 6D
- End connection: Butt weld, Flanged ends, Socket Weld, Screwed end, Butt Weld
- Materials: A105 / CI / CS / CF8 / C8M / CF3M / CN7M / WC6 / WC9 / LCB / LCC / Gun Metal etc.
- Pressure Class:800#, 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#
- Size: 15mm to 1000mm
- Used to move liquids mainly
- Nuclear industry
- Chemical plant, Power plant
- Gas mixing